What kind of wall texture is that this?

Hello all! My husband is attempting to copy this texture all through our kitchen. Upon googling, “knockdown” looks like the closest match… but it surely’s not fairly proper. Any recommendations by way of utility and even the suitable identify for this sort of wall texture? Thanks a lot!

View Reddit by hithereinterwebzView Source

Shopping Cart