- It is an Eco-Friendly & Recyclable Rubber Mat
- It is Latex & PVC Free
- It is designed for high performance exercises such as hot yoga, pilates and fitness workouts
- It is a thick & very comfortable exercise mat
- It has a good grip for sweaty hands and feet
- It has extra cushion which increases stability and comfort for your knees on any type of floors (cement, carpets, hardwood floors and gym floors)
- Mat – 100% Polyurethane Natural Rubber
- Carrying Strap – 100% Polyester
- SGS Certified Yoga Mat and Strap
- Size: 183cm x 68cm (72″ x 27″)
- Thickness: 4.5mm (0.18″)
- Mats might have a harmless odor that will fade over time. We suggest you unroll and air out the mat before use.
- Avoid exposing the mat under the sun for extended periods of time and keep away from oil and grease.
- Easy to clean with soft sponge or damp cloth using cold water and mild soap. Do not use the washing machine.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
LUXURIOUS & INSPIRING DESIGN – The “OM” symbol represents the union of mind, body, and soul with the purpose of motiving you to exercise by connecting with yourself. Enjoy the mat anywhere by taking advantage of the carrying strap
NON SLIP SURFACE PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL GRIP – The YŪGEN mat is designed for any style of yoga practices and for any type of workouts. The Polyurethane top layer absorbs moisture to secure your grip for stability and balance. The Natural Rubber bottom layer prevents the mat from moving and stays in place during exercises
THICK & COMFORTABLE – The YŪGEN mat provides ideal cushioning to increase stability and comfort for your knees on any type of floors (Thickness: 4.5mm). The mat is wide and long (72”x26”); perfectly designed for our tall customers
100% ECO-FRIENDLY: LATEX & PVC FREE – Made of high quality natural rubber making the mat more durable than PVC and TPE mats. YŪGEN products are responsibly produced with SGS Certification, and manufactured with biodegradable and non-toxic material
CARE INSTRUCTIONS – Easy to clean with soft sponge or damp cloth using cold water and mild soap. Dry flat. Avoid exposing the mat under the sun for extended periods of time. At first use, the mat might have a harmless rubber odor that will fade over time. We suggest you unroll and air out the mat before use