Wool ironing mat absorbs heat, steam, and it will pass through your textile. You don’t need to turn the fabric around and iron on both sides without the need of steam.
1. Don’t leave your iron on the wool mat for a long time.
2. With prolonged use of steam during ironing, a small amount of moisture can pass through the mat, since wool is a porous material.
3. Simply rinse it in sink or bath and hang to dry.
4. Don’t wash with machine. When wet, simply hang to dry.
5. Avoid twisting or bending. Avoid folding or rolling. Find a flat surface and place it there.
6. Avoid storing the mat when it is damp or wet.
❤️Material: 100% pure New Zealand wool, no added chemicals. ( Bonus: silicone iron rest pad)
❤️Size: 17” x 13.5”, 1/2 inch thick. Our wool ironing mat is portable and versatile, so it can easily fit into a handbag or luggage. (unfolded)
❤️Speatures: Our great wool pressing mat retains heat from your iron and radiates it back into your fabric. So you don’t need to flip and iron two sides!
❤️Easy to Use: The wool mat which is made with special felted texture increases friction and dense interlocking fibers preventing stretching is light, durable, and easy to clean and store.
❤️Great for Sewing: Our wool mat is popular among embroidery lovers and DIY designers. Projects can be pinned into the wool mat in order to keep your fabric from moving. Perfect for Sewing Supplies and Notions.